When do we collect information?
When you place an order.
Interact with us on social media.
Subscribe to a newsletter.
Sign up for contests, surveys, quizzes, pop-ups, etc.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use other site features in the following ways:
To improve our website to make it easier to use.
To give you a better customer service experience.
To quickly process your transactions.
To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Third Party Disclosure
We don't sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally-identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This doesn't include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other's rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
We don't include or offer third-party products or services on our website. We have implemented the following:
• Demographics and interests reporting
Third-party vendors like Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. You can also opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• We do not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The GDPR requires businesses to protect the personal data and privacy of European Union citizens for transactions that occur within EU member states. It also regulates exportation of personal data outside the EU.
If the GDPR applies to you because you are in the European Union, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
The right to be informed
The right of access
The right to rectification
The right to erasure
The right to restrict processing
The right to data portability
The right to object
Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
These rights are subject to certain rules around when you can exercise them. Learn more about the GDPR here.